afterward * Sprinkle over freshly popped popcorn
http://peacetrust.com/wp-load.php * Mix with canola oil, brush over salmon, then grill.
* Mix with ground turkey breast or 90 percent lean ground beef, Dijon mustard, and finely chopped red onion for a jazzed up burger.
* Give oven fries a kick when they’re hot out of the oven.
* Whisk with low fat ranch dressing to serve over a grilled chicken salad.
* Make a one-pot Cajun shrimp dish – ready in less than 10 minutes!
* Mix with nonfat Greek yogurt as a dip for veggies or baked potato topper.
* Combine with crabmeat and cream cheese for surprisingly delectable party food.
* Use on its own or mix with other favorite spices to make a dry rub for chicken, fish, steak,corn on the cob or thick slices of vegetables